William S. (Bill) Connor establishes Connor and Crew in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company offers fine painting and finishing services.
The company begins to offer Construction services.
Connor & Crew moves into its first office at 218 E 10th St.
The name William S. Connor & Company is given to the construction division of the company, which is incorporated in 1986.
The company begins to offer Handyman services, specializing in all aspects of small construction maintenance and repair projects for residential clients.
Working in tandem with the construction division, Design/Build services are offered. As a Certified Remodeler and a member of the National Association of The Remodeling Industry (NARI), William S. Connor & Company’s design/build projects have garnered many local and national awards.
William S. Connor & Company moves to its second location at 405 N College.
The company’s charter and name are changed to Connor & Company, Inc. unifying all of its service divisions.
Bob Connor, Bill’s brother and former president of the painting division, establishes Connor Fine Painting, Inc. This company now functions as a separate business entity.
Connor & Company moves to its third location at 1101 Central Avenue.
The company adds Commercial Services and Window Restoration to its range of offerings.
Connor & Company moves to its current location at 1489 N Harding Street.
Connor & Company celebrates 40 years, serving the residents of Indiana.